Sunday, August 31, 2014

Review: From Dead to Worse


From Dead to Worse
From Dead to Worse by Charlaine Harris

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



So, yeah, THIS is why I only read one other book in this series....

I really love the characters, or rather the (irony alert) humanity of the characters, in these books. But the plot(s)? OMG--narrative arc? WTF? Other acronyms come to mind too but I'll stop. I'm puzzled because I thought this was the last book in the series but I don't think it is now that I'm done, so I need to do more research. Whether I'll bother with the actual last book is up in the air.

Incidentally, the books are so much more entertaining to me than the show based on them. It's way too moody for me, and the books crack me up.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment