Saturday, December 28, 2013

Review: Just One Evil Act


Just One Evil Act
Just One Evil Act by Elizabeth George

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



OK, so all the way through this book, I whined about the length. Now that I've finished it, though, I can't see exactly how I would have changed anything. There's a lot going on here. Hadiyyah is kidnapped--or is she?--and things get very complicated at that point. There's not much I can say about the book without dropping spoilers, but this is mostly about Barbara, and several new people get to describe her to us, which is lovely, and confirms some things about her to me, but Lynley is involved a bit too. He's still trying to get his feet under him after Helen's murder. And much of the book takes place in Lucca, Italy, which is delightful even if it does make me want to go back to Italy NOW.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment