Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Review: Leave Me

Leave Me Leave Me by Gayle Forman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm doing a lot of driving lately, so I'm back to listening to audiobooks. This title was an odd choice for me because I did not want any big mystery, or gory stuff. Instead, it's about a woman who has a heart attack followed by a desperate escape from her real life in NYC. She goes to live anonymously in Pittsburgh to try to figure out her life. It was actually quite good, although Maribeth is entirely too neurotic a lot of the time. However, she is also realistically overwhelmed by keeping her life together, and it's totally understandable that she'd just leave.

I would recommend this, but maybe not to someone who is spending time with a hospital patient. Or maybe so....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment