Friday, October 03, 2014

Review: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest


The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Wonderful! I'm tempted to go get the first book in the series and read it again (with my eyeballs this time) just to pick up the parts I missed first time out. Yes, I'll probably skip "that" scene, but aside from Bloomqvist's supernatural ability with women of every sort, the writing is splendid. It makes me sad that this is the last finished book by him.

Sometimes books just move you right along in the story and you hardly feel that time has passed. When I think back about the beginning of this book, however, it seems like eons ago that those things happened. So, like real life when we experience trauma.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment