Sunday, December 31, 2017

Review: Proven Guilty

Proven Guilty Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow.
No, just wow. I can almost feel the sea change in this book. Harry has grown up all the way. Now the hard things start. I can't think of a single part of his life that won't be affected by the things that happened in this book, from his personal relationships with his tight circle to his "professional" duties, even his magic-related business doings.

Plus there are fae, and monsters from horror movies, and old friends returned, and new friends developed, and old quarrels put aside. Seriously. This book is great. And you have to read the first 7 or you won't understand why this book is so good.

I'm a little afraid to start the next book because this one is so perfect. But there are Black Magickal doin's afoot, and I want to find out how Harry manages in his new role. Roles.

(Yes I did stay up late to finish this book)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment