Saturday, September 30, 2017

Review: Bones Never Lie

Bones Never Lie Bones Never Lie by Kathy Reichs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It really REALLY helps if you've read the early book this is linked to, Monday Mourning. Fortunately, I had, even though I've missed several in between, so the whole part of the story about Ryan being AWOL wasn't real clear.

This reboots the horrible crimes in book #7 in the series, young girls who--in that book--are kidnapped and held hostage or--in this book--found murdered. I kind of got to some of the clues way before Tempe did, and I certainly knew who they should be looking at way way way ahead of the cops, but I couldn't figure out the science that the whole mystery revolves around.

Also, Tempe's mom is awesome.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment