Thursday, July 23, 2015

Review: The Sixty-Eight Rooms

The Sixty-Eight Rooms The Sixty-Eight Rooms by Marianne Malone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Time-travel plus shrinking plus sleeping in a locked in a museum overnight....all the best parts of some of my favorite books growing up! And it's a series, so there will undoubtedly be more of all of this. Set in the Thorne (which I always read as Throne) Rooms of the Chicago Art Institute, which if you don't know about are fascinating "doll houses", actually miniature replicas of houses through history. I'll let you figure out how the first sentence plays into that. Good characters, solid fun for kids. My massage therapist recommended this to me, one of the rare times someone has recommended a book to me that I've enjoyed as much as the recommender.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment